Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bandon Sunset



The was an image made in Bandon, Oregon. My Dad and I went on a trip completely unaware of our exact destination, traveling up the coast of California and Oregon. There were many nights camping but this happened to be the view from a small room we got together probably for the sake of hygiene. One of my favorite trips, especially because of the fact we didn't know where we were going, we just knew we were going. Humbolt, Medocino, Crater Lake and the Lost Coast Brewery where some of the spots we ended up at. It was originally shot on the discontinued Fujichrome Velvia 50, at least I think it's discontinued, if anyone knows of a return I would love to know. When I used to shoot a lot of film, this my friend, was the primo of primos. It didn't get any better than a cold roll of 50!. One of my favorite shots, quite a bit old, but here it makes it's comeback in the ol' 2009.

No comments: