Friday, November 20, 2009

Hensley Lake Tree



This was taken at Hensley Lake California one fine day. Not the most photographic place but it is fun to interpret the simplistic and barren landscapes into something new and fresh. A polarizer is something that is very good to have around for a place like this. In fact, using it gave me more ideas and I think I might have another 1 or 2 to post in the future. I will definitely be going back soon and hope my fellow photographers will go out and push themselves make something out of the ordinary spots we overlook.

2 comments:

pat said...

i really dig this shot.

Bojh Parker said...

I really dig that that you like it. I wasn't really expecting to get anything good at Hensley but to my surprise, I think it's a great place to photograph. Thanks pat!