Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Light on El Capitan and Merced river

El cap winter

It was amazing how volatile this scene was. Arrived about an hour and a half before sunrise and this was what I saw, but as I was heading back to my tripod as the sun was sinking further I noticed it was moving very quickly. I have never witness light change so fast. I was set up just within seconds time of the light I wanted to capture and it was gone like that, then back, then gone and again. I'm not sure why it happened that way, possibly clouds. However this is not that photograph, but one I like, actually the first one made of the batch. So thanks to Pat I was able to see these changes, because a Geo Metro is not good in the snow. If it was'nt for some of the people in my life (and they know who they are) I wouldnt be able to journey off as much as I do, so cheers!

No comments: